Bonded Lubricant Thermoplastic PTFE
- Use For Lubrication of Mating, Sliding, Oscillating Surfaces Subject to Wear and Heavy Loads as in Mechanical Equipment Like Nuts, Bolts.
- Type 1600 PTFE Dry Film Lubricant
- Application For Industrial
- Pack Type Can and Bucket
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1000.00 - 5000.00 INR
- 20 Kilograms
- For Lubrication of Mating, Sliding, Oscillating Surfaces Subject to Wear and Heavy Loads as in Mechanical Equipment Like Nuts, Bolts.
- Can and Bucket
- 1600 PTFE Dry Film Lubricant
- For Industrial
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 5 Days
- All India
1600 PTFE Dry Film Lubricant
ï§ Lubrication of mating, sliding, oscillating surfaces subject to wear and heavy loads as in mechanical equipment like nuts, bolts, connectors, locks, valves, sleeves, studs, flanges, open chains, pivot pins, small gears, linkages, piston rods, adjustment bolts, rings, pipe-fittings and similar hardware.
ï§ As a non-staining, long-term lubricant for components of textile machinery, instruments, food processing machines.
ï§ For metal working operations as drawing, punching, rolling & extrusion.
ï§ Excellent for use where cleanliness and non-contamination are critical as in electrical equipment, cables, switches, power saw blades, gaskets, bearings and chain devices. ï§ Lubrication of leather, plastics, elastomers and other gasketing material where it also provides a sealing action.
ï§ Useful where silicone cannot be tolerated as it is also safe on rubber, wood, metals, glass and leather.
ï§ As a release agent for molding rubber and plastic parts.