Graphite Conducting Coating
- Type Graphite Dry Film Lubricant
- Use For Protection and Lubrication of Electrical Components.
- Weight 1, 5, 18 and 30 Kilograms (kg)
- Pack Type Can and Bucket
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- 20 Kilograms
- Graphite Dry Film Lubricant
- 1, 5, 18 and 30 Kilograms (kg)
- Can and Bucket
- For Protection and Lubrication of Electrical Components.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 5 Days
- All India
Graphite Dry Film Lubricant
For electrically conductive applications as in cathode ray tubes and for protection and lubrication of electrical components.
As a conductive coating / sealant for preventing bimetallic corrosion, arcing, heat freezing and for improving low conductivity in electrical parts such as contactors, air circuit breakers, bus bars, isolator jaw breakers in 11KV and higher voltage systems