Price And Quantity
- 20 Kilograms
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- For Assembly, Bearings, Gear Boxes, Shafts, Bushes and Splines
- Solid Lubricant Paste
- White and Brown
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 5 Days
- All India
Molykote GN Plus Paste
SOLID LUBRICANT PASTE
- Solid lubricant paste for the assembly and running-in of metal components
- Press-fit production of all types of machine elements, as a running-in lubricant for new machines and gear-boxes.
- Permanent lubrication of machine elements that are moved only rarely or slightly and also for drilling, sawing and thread cutting.
- Used successfully for lubricating threaded spindles, splined shafts, toothed gears, worm and transmission gears, screws, valves, pumps, machine-tool guides and also for the tightening and fitting of roller bearings, washers, wheels, flanges and bolts.
- High pressure-absorption capacity
- Low coefficient of friction,
- (Î¼ = 0.09, no stick-slip)
- Prevents frictional corrosion and scoring
- Protection from stick-slip
- Good anti-corrosion properties
- Reduces frictional corrosion
- Simplifies dismantling processes
- High surface covering capacity (40m2/kg)
- Mineral oil
- Solid lubricants
HOW TO USE / How to apply
Clean the sliding surfaces or contact areas, then apply paste with a brush, cloth, synthetic sponge or window leather. Do not use in excess as with grease lubrication. Vigorous rubbing into metal surface will improve adhesion. Do not mix with greases or oils.
- A Product Safety Data Sheet should be obtained from your nearest Dow Corning sales office prior to use.
ATTENTION: Before handling, read product information, Product Safety Data Sheets and container labels for safe use, and any physical and/or health hazard information.
USABLE LIFE AND STORAGE
When stored at or below 20°C in the original unopened containers this product has a usable life of 60 months from the date of production.
Dow Corning will guarantee the usable life of this product until the date indicated on the packaging. This date is shown by the letters "EXP"
(meaning Expiry) followed by 4 digits, which stand for the month (last day) and year. Example: "EXP 03/99" means use by 31 March 1999.
- This product is available in different standard container sizes. Detailed container size information should be obtained from your nearest
- Dow Corning sales office or Dow Corning distributor.
- This product is neither tested nor represented as suitable for medical or pharmaceutical uses.
- Dow Corning's Health, Environment and Regulatory Affairs (HERA)
- Department is available to support customers for their product safety needs.