Synthetic Damping Fluid
- Use For Plastic and Rubber Parts Such as Bearings, Rods, Bushes, Seals, Gears.
- Type Damping Fluid
- Weight 1, 5 and 30 Kilograms (kg)
- Pack Type Can and Bucket
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 20 Kilograms
- 1200.00 - 2000.00 INR
- Can and Bucket
- For Plastic and Rubber Parts Such as Bearings, Rods, Bushes, Seals, Gears.
- 1, 5 and 30 Kilograms (kg)
- Damping Fluid
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 5 Days
- All India
ï§ Due to their high compressibility, silicone fluids can be used as damping fluids for absorption of shocks and dampening of noises.
ï§ As a hydraulic fluid.
ï§ As heat transfer media and coolant for electronic equipment due to their inherently high resistance to oxidation and heat conducting ability even at high temperatures.
ï§ As mold release agent for processing of rubber and plastic components and as lubricants for plastic and rubber parts such as bearings, rods, bushes, seals, gears.
ï§ As a safe lubricants for rubbers, elastomers, plastic components and parts
ï§ Various other industrial applications such as water repellent film over plastic / glass surfaces; polish for plastic surfaces, antifoam agents etcâ¦