Antiseize Paste Nickel Based
- Use For Journal Bearings, Gear Boxes and Splines
- Type Nickel Based
- Weight 1 Kilograms (kg)
- Density 1.56 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Pack Type Plastic Bucket and Bottle
- Click to View more
Price And Quantity
- 500.00 - 2500.00 INR/Liter
- 210 Liter
- Nickel Based
- For Journal Bearings, Gear Boxes and Splines
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- Plastic Bucket and Bottle
- 1.56 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 1000 Liter Per Day
- 5 Days
- HDPE and PP Packaging
- All India
Nikkel Lube Anti Seize Paste
ï§ Primary applications for Nikkel Lube is in Nuclear Power Plants, Steel Plants, Petrochemical & Fertilizer Units, Refineries for providing high temperature, extreme pressure, anti seize and anti corrosion lubrication for equipment as burner tips, furnace hinges, reactor bolts, studs, pipe fittings, threaded connections, flanges, pump fittings, unions.
ï§ It can be used as a heavy duty anti seize thread compound for all high strength alloys, nickel alloys and stainless steel hardware or fittings to provide effective lubrication at high temperatures and prevent seizure.
ï§ It can be safely used in the presence of ammonia, acetylene or vinyl monomers that are unstable in the presence of copper.